How I Know this, What it Means and Why it Matters
Emotional Mastery is the state of being sovereign to our emotions. It’s living each moment in the knowing that emotions are a gift, and not a curse. And it’s embracing our freedom to choose our focus and feelings rather than believing that we are a slave to them.
“Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.” Seneca
This is the foundation of humanity’s next evolution in consciousness. It’s where we are going and what we are becoming. It’s our destiny. We are essentially taking back our paint brush, paints and tools so that we can live with intent and purpose. Our emotions are far more powerful than previously understood. And it’s now time to learn, practice and embrace this truth.
But before I dive deeper into the concept and benefits of Emotional Mastery, I need to back up a bit. I need to give you give you a broader perspective, supplemented by the sciences, to help you see the vision I hold for our collective future.
Recent Scientific Studies Lending Credence to Ancient Spiritual Wisdom
I see humanity as poised for an evolutionary leap in consciousness. If you are paying attention, you will see the signs everywhere supporting this shift.
Science, is one area in particular which supports this view. In the last few years, scientific discoveries are beginning to prove the wisdom ancient philosophers and scholars have been telling us for millennia about our reality and our integral relationship with the fabric of the universe.
“Actually, meditation in any form, whether it be through yoga or however you quiet your mind to connect to consciousness, which is the source of all knowledge, is not so esoteric. It’s actually just the way things work.” Nassim Haramein
The Curvature of Space-Time and All That Jazz
Up until recently, science has not been able to provide a unified theory or a complete picture of the nature of the our reality.
For decades now, science has viewed the composition and behavior of our world through the lens of two separate and yet seemingly unrelated theories. One for the big stuff, a la Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, which explains the force that governs cosmological objects and the curvature of space-time. And, one for the small stuff, known as Max Planck’s Quantum Theory, which revolutionized human understanding of space-time on an atomic and subatomic level.
Without a relationship between the two, we settled into the perspective that our universe is chaotic and random, and shaped by two distinct theories.
Nassim Haramein Creates a Ripple in History
Usher in Nassim Haramein, physicist and founder of The Resonance Science Foundation, who has spent the last 30 years studying and searching for a cohesive unified field theory. And he has done just that.
“As my equations show, every point contains the same information as all other points. They are all connected. So if you can enter the network, you can potentially access all information.” Nassim Haramein
Haramein’s studies have lead to groundbreaking theories, papers and inventions — that provide us with missing pieces of the puzzle — which illuminate the dynamics of one unified field of consciousness. His work, which is garnering global recognition and acceptance, added what could simply be called the “spin” which is the driving force of gravity and the connection between the infinitely large and the infinitely small.
“Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world” Patanjali
This is Where the Spiritual Wisdom Comes in
Haramein’s theoretical framework describes the composition of space and matter as followed:
- Composed of subatomic toroidal fields, which are self-organizing, communicative, coherent, holographic and fractal in nature.
- Follows a Sacred Geometric Patterning.
- Defines both matter and “empty space” as containing these quantum toroidal fields.
- Illuminates that a change in vibration or resonance causes the “empty space” to take physical form.
- Expresses evidence of the quantum Entanglement of the Unified Field. Specifically. this field operates as a conduit of information in the form of vibration. In a perpetual, feedback loop of resonance, this conduit connects to each one of us, receives our signature interpretation of reality and delivers this information back to the infinity of all existence.
- Suggests that our individual interpretation is defined primarily by our emotions, which is our signature vibration, and the basis for the reality each of us experience.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence.” Nikola Tesla
Media and Quote: Nassim Haramein, The Resonance Science Foundation
Vibration, Vibration, Vibration
So, we are now seeing overlap between science and the wisdom of the ancients. We now have proof that emotion is both vibration and information. And, that the emotions we choose matter — literally materialize — through the unified field of consciousness which connects all of existence.
Concepts such as our ability to mold reality through the choice of our emotions — by choosing emotions which match the vibratory resonance of our intended creation— which were previously written off as unproven theory or conjecture, now have the validation of mathematical formulas and scientific evidence. This is definitely paradigm-altering.
Emotional Mastery: Choosing Your Focus and Fueling it with Emotions
Emotional Mastery is the practice of:
- Being aware of your thoughts, beliefs, emotions and intent.
- Knowing that you have a choice about what to think, focus and feel regardless of what you are experiencing. Not because your current reality isn’t valid. It is. But, because you are the creator of each moment and this empowers you to change anything you don’t prefer.
- Choosing your focus, fueling it with emotion and taking inspired action based upon your intended creation.
Focus (Steering Wheel) + Emotion (Fuel) = Tools for Creation
So, go forth as the Creator of Your Experience. Choose to practice Emotional Mastery. Pick up your paintbrush and paint the world that you wish to see. This is the key to your empowerment, freedom and joy.
“If you want to connect, if you want to elevate, if you want to go beyond what’s known, you must go within.” Nassim Haramein
This post was originally published on Medium.com.